Peco NR-P425 7 Plank Wagon 'Huntley & Palmers' | N Gauge
The world famous biscuit makers, Huntley & Palmers, date back to 1822 when a small biscuit shop was opened by Joseph Huntley and his son, Thomas. Later they were joined by Cousin George Palmer and the trading name Huntley & Palmers was born.
This attractive livery painted in purple-brown with bold white lettering make a great addition to any N gauge layout and feature fine details such as a printed sole bar with owner plates.
|BUILD DATE/ERA||Era 2 (1875-1922)
|Era 3 (1923-1947)
"The Big Four"
|OPERATOR||Hunltey & Palmers Pty Ltd.|
|COUPLING||Peco ELC Coupling|