Australian Model Railway Magazine - JUNE 2021 Vol.31 No.348
The Australian Model Railway Magazine is a full-colour journal for Australian model railway enthusiasts published every two months. First released in April 1963 by the Southern Cross Model Railway Association, the magazine has become the premier local journal featuring all aspects of the model railway hobby in Australia for over 50 years. Regular features include contributors layouts and modelling projects, comments and editorial, technical articles, modelling projects, photo essays and product reviews.
Featured in this Magazine:
- We pay homage to former AMRM Editor Allan Brown, featuring his layout, Bullinga.
- The AMRM Team, delve into construction techniques, with a detailed feature on how to construct Cameo layout boards.
- Scott Fitzgerald outlines extensive changed to his layout Barcoola Mk II.
- Ian Barnes shares his techniques for creating removable wagons loads.
- The AMRM Team, shares a great little location to model, Narrabri North, proving that modern operations can be complicated and inspiring.
- Les Fordham provides great layout ideas, with his article Small Layouts.
- A modelling Gallery part two featuring more of Peter Smith's exceptional work.
- We have another Gallery presenting the models of prolific modeler Robert Popovski.
- An exhibition report on Yarra Valley Model Railway Club's Diamond Creek Exhibition.
- Trevor Hodges pens his regular column In the Loop...
- Finally there is News from the Australian hobby world, and Mailbag...